Have you ever wondered what permaculture is? You are in the right place to find out the meaning. Permaculture is the development of eco-friendly systems that can be used anywhere at any time of the day. It provides an innovative framework that improves the sustainable means of living.
It is very possible to make the most out of little. Permaculture is all about utilizing every aspect of our surrounding. All this can be done without creating an impact on the environment. If there is the need for any effects on the environment, it should be positive. Everything that we do to benefit ourselves, with fewer efforts and resources, should have a positive result on the environment.
Principles of Permaculture.
Some principles exist in permaculture. These policies help us to redesign our limited world into a more comfortable place creatively. They include:
1. Observe and interact with the environment before undertaking permaculture.
2. Energy extraction and storage.
3. Obtain of yield during the process for everyday use.
4. Always accept the feedbacks and the results that come after an environmental change.
5. Ensure that you reduce the production of waste materials.
6. Still be creative and be flexible to change.
Permaculture has borrowed several designs from different platforms. One of them is SADI. These are the stages that are followed by the design of Permaculture.
1. Survey: a favorable location should be established. This can be done through correct mapping.
2. Analysis: in this stage, all the gathered information is used together with the ethics and the principles above to evaluate the design process.
3. Design: this is where all the creativity come in. The design process takes place at this stage. The blueprint is established.
4. Implementation: this is a stage that requires the practice of the design made. This is the converting the plan into a real thing.